- Unless product is picked up at the plant and hand loaded in the customer’s vehicle, a pallet charge of $6.50 is charged on the invoice. If the customer returns the same number of good 40 x 48 pallets upon delivery there will be no pallet charge. If pallets are not returned, the $6.50/pallet charge applies. If the customer returns the pallets on the next delivery, the $6.50/pallet credit is given.
- Pallets must be in clean and good condition, the $6.50/pallet credit is only given on the number of pallets received from Volkman Seed Factory.
- Product is limited to stock on hand. We do not do “rain checks”
- We do not offer discounts on product when we are “out of stock”
- Any discounts offered will not apply if account is past due.
- Please contact your Salesperson for custom product information and minimums.
- COD, (Check on Delivery, NO CASH ACCEPTED) and 15 day net terms are offered by Volkman Seed Factory. All orders are COD unless a credit application is submitted, and a letter from Volkman Seed Factory management stating approval of 15 day credit terms is received by the customer.
- COD customers must have payment ready for the driver prior to unloading. Customer service will call COD accounts the day prior to delivery with the total of the order. Overdue balances may result in credit terms being taken away.
- There will be a $30.00 charge on all returned checks. All returned checks must be rectified prior to future shipments. 2 returned checks in 1 year will result in your terms being revoked and require that all shipments be paid by credit card, cashier’s check or money order.
No business or personal checks will be accepted.
- Customer will be responsible for all legal fees and charges incurred in collecting the balance of unpaid invoices and additional fees associated with a NSF check.
- A late charge of 1.5% per month will be assessed on invoices postmarked over the 15 day credit terms.
- Upon signing the load sheet, all items are considered received. You have 24 hours from delivery to notify accounts receivable of damaged or shorted product if delivered on a Volkman Seed Factory truck.
- 30 day open door policy any product purchased from Volkman Seed Factory can be returned within 30 days, no questions asked provided the product is in resalable condition and can be restocked. Custom products can only be returned with management approval and only because of manufacturing defects.
- We do not re-mix or re-sale old or damaged product. To protect the integrity of our products, we cannot accept returns after (30) days. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain proper inventory levels and stock rotation. All natural ingredients are occasionally subject to weather related, seasonal problems. Any quality concerns should be quickly related to Volkman Seed Factory Accounts Receivable.
- If a bag is torn during loading or unloading, it needs to be noted on the paperwork, and returned to Volkman Seed Factory. If the customer keeps the damaged bag, he will be given ½ credit for the bag.
- Credit will be given on mis-pulled or defective product with prior authorization. Call customer service so a Return Form can be sent with the driver on the next delivery. Our drivers are not authorized to receive product without a Return Form.
- Once product is loaded on a private carrier truck and signed for, the trucking company and the customer are responsible for the care and condition of the product, and any shortages. Drivers must check in at the office to get loading papers and pick ticket showing amount of product to be picked up.